[first_defenders]

  • From: "Jason Brett-Williams" <StormHawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:34:06 -0230

A man sat at a local bar and said, "This is a special day, I'm celebrating."
"What a coincidence," said the woman next to him. I'm celebrating, too" she
replied, clinking glasses with him. "What are your celebrating?"
"I'm a chicken farmer, and for years all my hens were infertile, but today
they're finally fertile."
"What a coincidence, the woman said. For my husband and I have been trying to
have a child. Today, my gynecologist told me I'm pregnant!
How did your chickens become fertile?" she asked.
"I switched cocks," he replied.
"What a coincidence," she said.