[first_defenders] Re: June hunts

  • From: "Craig McCuistian" <mccuis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:44:36 -0500

I'm sort of a special case on my schedules, Degan..

Every third week, you will not be able to count on me making any raids at
any time whatsoever.

The other two weeks, I'm 8-5 MTWTF but somewhat regularly wind up working a
bit of overtime sometimes 2, 3, or even 4 hours later.  Considering that I'm
on Central timezone ( one hour behind you all on the east coast ), you can't
depend on any weeknight, though I can make probably 70% of any hunts
starting at 7EST or later.  Weekends tend to have fun things scheduled in
them cuz it's summer!! ; )

but I'll do what I can.

As always,
Ommwalter

- If you're dyin, I must be outta mana, or Degan musta pulled!