[first_defenders] Re: June hunts

  • From: "Jason Brett-Williams" <StormHawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 15:54:04 -0230

Dyngo and I  , Kokom Need to do a guy in the hole for our epic. He is kinda
of tough and we'd only be able to do him once  every few hours so it
probably means scheduling 2 hunts. We would probably have to ask for help to
do him. Most guides suggest  many level 60 + people. So might mean asking
Alliance or RE peeps to lend a hand. However Kytara needs something from the
Hole as well for her epic as well as Mnalar, if he is doing it, or another
ranger. So when we go we could do a few epic mobs per trip.