[fhs-65] Re: Birthday

  • From: Steve <sfgrob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fhs-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 17:37:01 -0500

I wasn't aware that 7 year olds could drive in Illinois.  Guess I've been away too long.

Steve

On 03/01/2022 16:01, Michael Brose (no1knows47) wrote:
Thursday is my oldest daughter's birthday.  Her sister and I asked her what she wanted to do, so she booked a table at Ed Debevics in Chicago on Saturday.  I guess I'm going to the big town to help her celebrate.  Just getting there will be half the fun.  At least I don't gotta drive.  My grandkids ages 7 and 4 will be going along.  That will make it more funner.
Mike
To post, send email to FHS-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and please be sure to sign all your posts and replies.