[fhs-65] ≈$40

  • From: Steve <sfgrob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FHS-65 <FHS-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 17:57:53 -0500

I just watched a bit on the evening news about the new Batman movie coming to the AMC theaters.  The story was about how AMC is charging more for Batman than other movies, playing at the same theaters at the same time.  If we were both going to this movie, and would both go together if we went, it would cost us nearly $40.

Does anyone else find this a ridiculously high price for attending a movie?  The theaters are complaining that people are not coming back to the theaters - well, DUH!

Steve

To post, send email to FHS-65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and please be sure to sign all your
posts and replies.