[fenrir-screenreader] Re: fenrir and terminals

  • From: chrys <chrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fenrir-screenreader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 01:33:50 +0100

howdy Deedra,

yea i know :) many people are looking for this feature.
my problem i m currently working alone on fenrir.
i m currently bussy with my job. but i will continue that work as soon as i can.
maybe i also found some skilled developer (grin to storm) what will contintnue this work with my help.
there is an working prototype of an terminal emulation (what is needed as base for this) that just needs to be integrated. i m just able in about  3 or 4 weeks to start the work on this.
maybe we have some other guys out there what help me with the work ( i will give all knowledge what is needed)
if not i will force this  asap.

cheers chrys
Am 16.01.2018 um 18:35 schrieb deedra waters:

i was wondering if there was any progress on this part yet. i've got a rather large need for this support now so was wondering how that was going chrys.

Deedra

Website: https://linux-a11y.org
Wiki: https://wiki.linux-a11y.org/doku.php?id=fenrir
Code: https://github.com/chrys87/fenrir