[fenrir-screenreader] Fwd: Re: Re: fenrir and terminals

  • From: chrys <chrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fenrir-screenreader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 00:35:18 +0100

Howdy, Deedra,

no problem asking me for enhancements and wishes :). will try to follow your needs as fast as i can.

i still hope to find some other skilled developers what want to dive in and help here :).

My final goal:

- Fenrir should run in TTY and GUI

- Linux, BSD, Mac and Windows

- Multithreaded

to bring form a modern screenreader :).

sadly its currently a one man show what depends a bit on my time. i will help any developer what is interested in to dive in.

the principle is quice simple, the structure understadable and modular but abstract.

so if anyone wants to help -> let me know :) i hope to empower my small team to bring a better future :).

cheers chrys