[fb-exchange] Re: Deleting keyboard & Portrait;

  • From: "Cearbhal O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:12:21 -0000

Dominique,

You're really flying now, aren't you?  This is great work!

I assume you mean to "lock the screen in portrait mode"? You do that in the
control centre.
1. Touch the status line near the top of the screen. This is the spot where
you hear the time or the battery charge.
2. When you hear the time or percentage spoken you are in the right spot the
voice will continue to explain how to open the control panel.
3. Place three fingers on the screen and push upwards to open the control
panel
3. swipe right to move down the list until you hear "Lock portrait mode" or
something similar.
4. Double tap with one finger to turn this setting to "on"
6. Press the home key once to get back to the desktop.

I'm sure you'll be well able to do this before we see you next.

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx

area
-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.