[fb-exchange] Deleting keyboard & Portrait;

  • From: "Dominique Farrell" <hollyandopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:28:01 -0000

After upgrading my software successfully yesterday, I decided to Reset, "All
Settings, which I did successfully too, and enter in the UPC Password, the only
thing that I'm having trouble with though, is turning off the second keyboard
and Portrait? I STILL NEED ALL THE OTHER APPS THAT I don't need put into the
Utilities folder and the ones that I always use, kept on the home screen.

I managed to change the voice to British English, but I would like it sounding
basier than it is already!

Thank you!