[familyschool] love fest: bring what you can

  • From: beth knoblauch <bethknoblauch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 23:10:05 -0500

A-D: Main dishesE-K: dessertsL-Q: drinks (anyone with a big water containers?)
R-Z: snacks I will bring a couple bags of charcoal if people would like to
grill something. Everyone is welcome to bring outdoor games or things for
potato sack races, water balloons, piñata, etc. (Someone mentioned a dunk tank
so that we could use it to work through our feelings about particular emails or
dirty looks we have received or given recently.)  No one is required to bring
anything at all. Do what money, time, and energy allow.   Please let us know
who is able to volunteer to carpool.