[familyschool] Re: SSFS Garden Workday Volunteers needed Weds June 25th 3pm

  • From: Meg Novak <bellalunameg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 14:03:40 -0500

Hey Southside Families-

I am doing a beach day with my boys on Wednesday.  We will be at Lake
Nokomis big beach from 11:30 - 2pm.  Victor Mateo (kindergarten last year)
and Salaam, who will be starting 6th next year will be there.  If any
families who have kids going into 6th grade can make it, that would be so
wonderful. I am trying to introduce Salaam to some of his new classmates
over the summer.  He has switched schools a lot in the past few years, and
is apprehensive about making new friends.

Thanks!
Meg N.

--

Meg Novak
Certified Professional Midwife (CPM)

Celebrating Mothers and the Transition of Birth