[familyschool] Re: SSFS Garden Workday Volunteers needed Weds June 25th 3pm

  • From: ZACHARIAH streater <zachariahstreater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 01:54:32 +0000

I can come with truck and tools....-Z

Subject: [familyschool] Re: SSFS Garden Workday Volunteers needed Weds June
25th 3pm
From: jessflan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 12:09:31 -0500
To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Folks! We are still in need of 2 or 3 more people to help move the garden
at school. I don't know why the church needs to move it but we gotta get it
done! 3pm this weds, see post below. Who else can help?
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 19, 2014, at 2:24 PM, "Jessica Flannigan" <jessflan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All!

Looking for a way to help school during the transition?  Here's one!

I met with Mel and Johnny at school yesterday.  The church has asked us to move
the school garden, and soon.  We need strong bodies to help move the planters,
the plants and soil!  Most of it will stay at school but some will be moved to
Mel's house nearby.

When:  Weds June 25th  3pm

Bring:  Shovels, wheelbarrows, trucks.  Please still come if you have no tools!

Please RSVP to me so I know how many are coming at jessflan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Peace and Love,

Jessica Flannigan