[familyschool] Re: Relevant info (I'm researching)

  • From: Sabine Meyer <meye0336@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:43:53 -0500

Let's form a "compliance review committee" and meet over the summer to sort
this all out. We need to look at state (DoE) laws and regulations, charter
laws and regulations, VOA expectations, and what has been/needs to be done
for long-term compliance in our specific case. The committee should be
parent, teacher and board reps working together, I think, for best results.
And we should rely heavily on VOA and MACS rep input as we do the work.

We will sort this out!

-Sabine

--
Dr. Sabine Meyer