[familyschool] Re: Meeting Saturday and Back-to-School

  • From: "Rae Buzzell" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "raebuzzell@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:50:40 -0700

How did meeting go?
On Fri, 8/22/14, Gwyneth Olson <purplepurlgirl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: [familyschool] Re: Meeting Saturday and Back-to-School
 To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Friday, August 22, 2014, 10:55 PM

 I'm
 not. There is no child care this time.

 On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at
 10:17 PM, Katie Knoblauch <knob0027@xxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 Is anyone bringing children to the PTSO
 meeting?

 -Katie

 On Fri,
 Aug 22, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Gwyneth Olson <purplepurlgirl@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 I will add all of your suggestions to the PTSO
 agenda. I don't have a way to print an agenda before
 tomorrow but we have a short agenda so maybe I can just
 write it on a white board or chalk board if there is one in
 the room where we'll be meeting.

 On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at
 10:28 AM, Erika Zurawski <zura0007@xxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 I like the idea of the recognition at
 the annual meeting. We can add it to our agenda.
 J Can’t take credit for the cards
 though – that was Jess!

 From: familyschool-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx