[familyschool] Re: Longfellow Cards Delivered

  • From: Sabine Meyer <meye0336@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:42:34 -0500

I think I understood it similarly, yes - enrollments are down and there are
spots in several grades but we also have an interest in keeping/attracting
a diverse set of students/families interested in the school over time, as
we strengthen it and bring it back to thrive, not just survive. That's
certainly how I approached distributing flyers: Attempted to distribute so
as to attract more low-income families, families of color, immigrant
families, etc.
-SM