[eyeswideopennetwork] Next weeks small group

  • From: Fran Tanner <ugm5ft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:28:43 +0100

Hello,

Just a reminder that it's Joanna's licensing service on Tuesday night. It will be a service where she is officially made vicar after serving st georges as a curate for the last few years. She's going to speak about her vision for small groups so it should be really useful for us but also a good opportunity to show her your support by being there.

As Tuesday night will be our main focus this week, for non alpha goers we will be having a social on weds. Details will be discussed at church and then emailed out to anyone not there.

God bless
Fran

On 25 Oct 2010, at 15:33, Fran Tanner <ugm5ft@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry for my terrible organisation but as I'm (not so) sure lots of you are aware this is DINNER 4/5 WEEK!

So that means now is the week everyone should be meeting up with the other people in their group.

In case people can't remember their groups I've listed them below again:

Alex Crickmar, Caroline Turner, Kate Russell, Eve Burton, Andy Craig

Tim Clarke, Laura Proctor, Kathryn Cheyne, Dave Sankey

Dave Ireland, Laura Kapolyo, Cat Ambler, Laura Cheung, Kate Williamson

Carly, Dave T, Gillian, Hannah

Ric, Simon, Rachel, Becky, Tricia, El

Luke, Sara, Doan, Mark, Fran