[eyeswideopennetwork] Next Women's Ministry event

  • From: laura proctor <lau_proctor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eyeswideopennetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:08:38 +0100 (BST)

Hey lovely ladys :) (Sorry guys this e-mail doesn't apply to you but please
feel free to pray for us)

I hope you're all doing well and that God is up holding you and  enabling you
to bear fruit in your individual mission fields.

I'm really pleased to say that our next women's ministry gathering is taking
place on Sunday November 7th at 2pm at Laura and Carly's house 60 Shaftsbury
Avenue Roundhay. We have a guest speaker which is really exciting! Jane Proctor
(my ma) will be speaking to us about contentment. I know I'm biased but she's
really inspiring and her words are bound to challenge our thinking in a really
positive way, so I really hope you can be there.

As we are meeting later than the last Women's ministry event we though it would
be more apt to have a high tea of crumpets, tea cakes etc. It would therefore
be really helpful if you could let us know in advance whether you'll be coming
so we know how many to cater for.

Lots of love

Laura P, Sara and Laura K.

(God Bless guys too!)