[eyedrumartcomm] Re: me love you long time closing, saturday 12 october 2013, 8 PM

  • From: Lee Furey <lfurey63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:42:31 -0400

I'm planning to come by for a little while.

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:11:52 -0400
Subject: [eyedrumartcomm] Re: me love you long time closing, saturday 12
october 2013, 8 PM
From: edwardahall@xxxxxxxxx
To: eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm planning to be there.
What time is our visitor on site?

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM, emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who is game for coming to the closing to have some more hands on deck?  Myself
and priscilla will be there (by around 6:30) but it will require at least
another 3-4 people ideally.

Official hours are 8-10 pm, but probably will end closer to around 11pm. I'll
be dismantling the show afterwardz with the MLYLT girls but that should
actually go very quickly.

thanks for your support, hope to see you at the closing.
emma b

--
Ed Hall
Hallworks Productions

'The future is already here; it's just unevenly distributed.'
--  William Gibson