[eyedrumartcomm] me love you long time closing, saturday 12 october 2013, 8 PM

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 23:01:38 -0400

Who is game for coming to the closing to have some more hands on deck?
 Myself and priscilla will be there (by around 6:30) but it will require at
least another 3-4 people ideally.

Official hours are 8-10 pm, but probably will end closer to around 11pm.
I'll be dismantling the show afterwardz with the MLYLT girls but that
should actually go very quickly.

thanks for your support, hope to see you at the closing.

emma b