send email using the exchange server 2003

  • From: "H�ctor Sierra Garache" <hsierra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:39:47 -0700

I do not want to send emails using my exchange server 2003
no for the regular user.

I want that the regular user send email using my compañy or department
email for example: (accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxx) and for the entire group I
want to use this email.

some user can send email using the exchange email assigned when I create
the user but the company do not want this, because someone can make his
work like personal and dont share the incomming mail with his department.

plase feel free to anwser me to my address or here.

best regards

Héctor Sierra Garache