RE: creating welcome message in Exchange 5.5

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:24:46 -0500

I agree with Naboth. We issue a default password for new accounts that must
be changed upon the first login - that is to say, we don't ask, we force the
user to change it.

In the Exchange Administrator, go to the configuration container and open
the IS Store Site Configuration properties. Select the Storage Warning tab,
and make sure it is configured to run at some times.

Greg Lara
prohibited.

   _____