RE: Want to keep a copy of user mails

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 18:05:34 +0800

Greetings folks,

The scenario is as such :
Based on Audit requirement, I want to backup the mailbox when user receive
email as and when. This is because based on backup schedule, my backup will
start at 11pm. If the user move his email(new mails) from the mailbox to his
Personal Folder at 5pm, I presume that when the schedule backup start at
11pm, his emails that user moved will not be backup. If the user delete his
Personal Folder, then the email will be lost.
    To prevent this, I am looking for Tools or Utilities that can backup a
user's mailbox once there is new email coming in.

Please advice. Thanks

/Sarbjit Gill

#posting behalf of student: Teaching them to use newsgroups/Forums for
answers