RE: VPN Software

  • From: "Kenny Mann" <Kennymann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:26:18 -0600

We use Microsoft ISA. Been using it for almost a year. (although our buisness
is now paranoid about runaway documents) the times I've used it, it rocked.

There is also a program called VNC (Linux also has a version) which allows you
to connect to your desktop. If your running Windows XP, you can do a remote
connection, instead of VNC (or that type of software). VPN + VNC = work from
home :-D

-- Kenny Mann