UnityMail question...

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:39:32 -0500

Hello all,

   Our marketing dept. uses UnityMail and I have some issues with their
setup, security, etc. of that product.  I have finally been given
authority to take control of 'all' rogue mail systems such as this
one...

   To shorten this long story, I am trying to find where to specify
Unity Mail to use a Smart Host for delivery of messages.  Can anyone
please tell me where UnityMail configuration is done at?

   When launching the application on the server, there is nothing useful
for e-mail configuration.  I did find an executable that can be run to
'Create' new UnityMail configs, but this will overwrite the current
settings for everything (based on what I am reading).  If anyone has any
info, please share...

   In the mean time I will continue searching the web...

Thanks,

Chris Wall - MCSE + Messaging, MCSA
NAM Exchange Administrator
Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx