Task Sharing Problem

  • From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:22:29 -0500

MessageExchange server 2000
Outlook 2000 clients

Our developement teams share there tasks between each other.  A weird problem
started today.

One user has 23 tasks in his tasks.  I checked this on his outlook.  Now, if I
login to outlook as a different user, and perform a file, open, other user
folder to his tasks, I only see 22 of his tasks.  I have attempted this as 3
users with editor rights to his tasks.

I also added a user to have full mailbox rights to his account.  I could see
the 23 tasks if I logged into his email as my user account, but if I logged
into my email account and added his as an additional mailbox to mine, I only
see the 22 tasks.

Any ideas?

Rob Freeman