RE: Store.exe

  • From: "Nguyen, Alan" <alan.nguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:00:12 +0700

Hi Satish,

I think you would like to know where your exchange server store (on the
server). Then you go to the MailBox Data (MDBDATA) folder and delete any
.log file in there.

Another thing, maybe the exchange store is not make your hard disk full.
For this reason, you need to defind your virtual memory now.

Right mouse click on "My Computer" and then choose "Properties", choose
"Advanced" tab.

Click on the "Performace Options" button then click "Change" button.
After that you need to defind the virtual memory.

The final, you should be restart your machine.

Good lucky.
Alan