RE: Some daily maintenance for Exchange

  • From: <exchlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 13:34:09 +1000

Exchange 5.5

@echo off

rem EXCHSHUT.BAT  by NetAbility  SDH  17/1/2001

rem to SHUTDOWN EXCHANGE server

echo.

echo  'This will prepare the server for shutdown / restart. echo.

echo    ' by stopping Exchange services...'

echo.

Echo. 'If you do not wish to continue press CTRL-C now...' pause

NET STOP "Microsoft Exchange Event Service"

NET STOP "Microsoft Exchange Connector for POP3 Mailboxes"

NET STOP "Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service"

NET STOP "Microsoft Exchange Information Store"

NET STOP "Microsoft Exchange Message Transfer Agent"

NET STOP "Microsoft Exchange Directory"

NET STOP "Microsoft Exchange System Attendant"

rem NET STOP "Microsoft Exchange

pause