[ExchangeList] Re: Sent Items missing

  • From: <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:10:42 -0700

Title: Sent Items missing
In Outlook under Tools/Options/Email Options/Message handling there is a checkbox for keeping a copy of messages in the sent items folder.  I believe that if this was not checked then there is no way to get to those messages.  That is of course if you don't have journaling, etc. turned on.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.