[ExchangeList] Sent Items missing

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:25:27 -0800

Has anyone ever had a user that suddenly had his sent items stop recording
what he was sending - he had some people received the emails that he sent -
but others in the TO box did not make it to their destination and there is no
record of the email being sent -  how does one recover those items?

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS
www.nowlcms.org
 503-288-8383 ext 129

Psalm 116 1,2 " I love the Lord because He hears my prayers and anwsers them.
Because He bends down and listens I will pray as long as I breathe." (Living
Translation)
This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged
information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.