SMTP Virtual Servers

  • From: "Dave A. Marquis" <dmarquis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:41:40 -0600

Hello All,

I am having a problem setting up a 2nd SMTP virtual server. When I set
up a new SMTP connection and choose the new virtual server and click ok
to all boxes the mail still routs through the default SMTP server. Any
ideas? I have the 2nd virtual server assigned another ip in the same
range as the default one.

Dave

This e-mail message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
You may NOT use, disclose, copy, or disseminate this information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
immediately. Please destroy all copies of the original message and all
attachments.