[ExchangeList] Remove Admin Group and domain

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:08:05 -0400

Hello all,

   Looking for wisdom for the following:

Info: A division of a company is being sold to another company

- This division has its own child domain in the forest (Windows 2003)
- This division has its own Administrative group in Exchange 2003

Any links to good resources for preparing to break away from this Child
domain and prep it to be integrated with the other company?

I know this is a broad question - and I am not looking for step by step,
but rather looking for peoples experiences and 'gotchas' to keep an eye
out for.

Thanks
Chris