RE: Relocation of SMTP Service to a UNIX box

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:12:58 +0200

On my environment, I have a UNIX PC in the DMZ and all I have on it is a
SMTP service with one mailbox. The role of this PC is to collect mails
arriving to @mydomain.com. My UNIX cannot push mails to the Exchange
Server inside the LAN. In the LAN, I have an Exchange server that goes
every minute to collect mails from the UNIX with POPBEAMER. You have to
configure your firewall to translate the External IP address to the
Exchange IP Address.

If you need any further assistance - we are here.

Dolly