RE: RE - Hi All

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:47:47 +0200

You are not alone here.

From: Uchay [mailto:uchay@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 12:45 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Found word(s) sex internet earn get
Nigeria list in the Text body. - [exchangelist] RE: RE - Hi All

I'm Uche, 7years experience on MS 5.5, 2000 and working on 2003. Live =
and work in Nigeria for now. And in a very curious twist - I've never =
once received a response to any query made to the Exchange list. IN case
anyone of you all can read this - can someone just say something =
(anything) so I'll know I'm not alone out here.

You guys are all doing an excellent job and I've learned quite a bit =
reading queries and responses posted here.

remember guys (and girls) say something. The force is strong in me...