RE: Relaying

  • From: "Stephen Herrera" <sherrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:47:44 -0800

Yes, I had thought of that too. I guess there is just no way of feeling good
about this.

Stephen Herrera
Network Administrator
Occupational Health Research
Ph (800) 521-7666
Fx (559) 490-1937

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain private,
confidential, and privileged information for the restricted use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you may NOT use,
disclose, copy, or disseminate this information. Please notify the sender by
return e-mail of this misdirected correspondence and destroy all copies of the
original message including all attachments. Your cooperation is appreciated.