RE: Really need your advice!!

  • From: "Jurij Romih" <jurij.romih@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:57:10 +0100

Did you use the same type of hardware for your test environment? If yes,
than system state should work properly, if not you need to make a clean
install of server with all patches as they are in original location
(check date of backup with installd patches on original location and
test environment).
Is your Exchange server DC too? What type of backup system you are
using?

Jurij Romih
Secondary Exchange administrator/NT administrator
Western Wireless International d.o.o.
Brnciceva c. 49
1231 Ljubljana Crnuce