RPC over HTTP internal/external w/ISA Server 2k4

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:08:21 -0400

I have ISA 2004 Server setup to allow OL2k3 users to access their emails
by RPC over HTTP when they are away from the office with their
notebooks.

I am wondering if there is anyway to force OL2k3 to use their users
local credentials to login via RPC over HTTP on the local LAN instead of
prompting them for a username and password each time. It's already
driving the employees mad; we had to call the men in white coats to take
them away.. ;)

Thanks
Andrew