RE: RPC over HTTP internal/external w/ISA Server 2k4

  • From: "Simon Butler" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:25:58 +0100

Are the client machines members of the domain?

If not - then that is by design. Outlook needs to authenticate.

If they are then you can tweak the authentication settings to allow the
cached credentials to work. The solution should be transparent to a user
on a domain member machine.

Simon.

--
Simon Butler