Re: RPC error that restarts the servers

  • From: "Tariq Malik" <tariq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:20:28 +0100

This error is normally related to the MSblast Worm.There is an update
patch available for this at The following link

http://microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/
bulletin/MS03-026.asp

Kind Regards

Tariq Malik

Frontline Business Services
Allied House, 25 Boulton Road, Stevenage Business Park, Stevenage,
Herts, SG1 4QX
Phone No: 01438 740 750
Fax No:   01438 740 751
E-mail:   Tariq@xxxxxxxxxxxx   /   Helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:hHelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This email and any attachments to it are confidential and intended
solely for the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed.
You must not copy or retransmit this e-mail or its attachments in whole
or in part to anyone else without our permission. The views expressed in
them are those of the individual author and do not necessarily represent
the views of this Company.

This email has been swept for viruses using Trend Micro Online but you
should still take all sensible precautions against viruses.

Frontline Business Services Ltd, is registered in England under Company
Number 04600736.