RPC error that restarts the servers

  • From: "Osman Mahmud" <OMahmud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:57:48 +0600

Hello everybody,

We are encountering a problem related to RPC error  that restarts the
servers those do not have Windows server 2K3 SP1. And these are Exchange
Cluster servers and some other oracle servers.  I have attended the
problem immediately and for the time being I have changed service
recovery option to restart the services instead of restart the computer.
But I think it is not a permanent solution. Event log is as follows:

Event Type:      Error

Event Source:   Service Control Manager

Event Category:            None

Event ID:          7031

Date:                10/2/2005

Time:                1:38:25 PM

User:                N/A

Computer:        BLDHKEXCL22

The Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service terminated unexpectedly.  It has
done this 1 time(s).  The following corrective action will be taken in
60000 milliseconds: Reboot the machine.

Would you please help me.

Best Regards,

Osman Mahmud