Public folders vanish when moved

  • From: "Leo" <leoperis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 22:00:02 -0600

I have an Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000 server in the same
organisation/site.

I am trying to replicate the Exchange 5.5 folders over to the Exchange
2000 server.

I add the exchange 2000 server to the "replicate to" section of the
replicas tab in Exchange 5.5 admin program.

When I set the E5.5 public folder to replicate to the Exchange 2000 server
all appears to go well but it does not appear in Exchange system manager
under public folders ??

If I take it one step further and then remove/rehome that public folder
onto the Exchange 2000 server by removing the exchange 5.5 server name
from the "replicate to" field I then loose sight of the public folder
completely????

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Leo