exchange configuration report

  • From: "D'Amico, Tony" <tony.damico@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 16:15:54 +1000

Hello everyone

Is anyone aware of any software that will provides you with a full detailed
report of an Exchange 5.5 information store.. i.e...  I need a list with all
mailboxes and calendars and whether the mailboxs/calanders are being shared
and with who.

Also...   does anyone recommend any migration tools that will keep the
permissions.  I have used exmerge in the past however exmerge does not bring
across rules and membership into distribution lists.

I will be migrating a different organization into my organization and they
want to keep all their shared mailbox/calendar permissions.

I would appreciate anyone's help...

Thanks
Tony

If you have received this transmission in error
please notify us immediately by return e-mail
and delete all copies.