[ExchangeList] Public folder permission mismatch

  • From: "Motlik, Richard" <RMotlik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:33:55 -0400

Hello
I have a single Exchange 2003 server on SP2. I have an outlook 2003
client, the permissions which I have assigned to myself to certain
Public Folders are not aligned. I have one PF where I am the owner, in
outlook I cannot view the contents of the folder and right clicking on
permissions lists my permissions as contributor . To further complicate
the issue when I access the PF from another outlook 2003 client ( say on
a virtual machine ) I can see the contents of the PF and the permission
as owner are correctly displayed . I have tried the repair option in
outlook 2003 with no success , I am looking to see if there is something
else that could be the source of this problem

Regards,

Richard Motlik

Administrateur Exchange

Exchange Administrator