RE: Problem Receiving Incoming Mails

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:31:37 +0800

Always start with the SMTP log file. Look for any trace of communication
between the remote domain's SMTP "spoke" to your SMTP. Also note what they
"spoke" about. Review event logs. Work with telnet for communication
testing. Review DNS records.

Once you get some clues, you could do some google.com/technet.microsoft.com
and of course msexchange.org :D

Finally, you put the question here. :) We would then know how to solve your
problem.

Kind Regards
Gill