Permissions inside Exchange

  • From: "Gangemi, Rob" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:12:20 -0800

I have permissions being changed inside Exchange, at the Org and Site
Levels, mainly some accounts being removed from any permissions and other
accounts being added, or accounts that suddenly have service account admin
rights.   Of course, everyone denies making changes.

Is there any way to track which accounts are making the changes?   I already
have changed some of the passwords on the accounts.

This is for Exchange 5.5 SP4.    Also, does Exchange 2000 allow the ability
to track changes?

Thanks,

Rob Gangemi
Rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx