PPC over HTTP wowes

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:22:39 -0500

I am having problems with RPC over HTTP, ISA 2004 Sever, Exchange 2003,
and Outlook 2003 running XP Sp2 all with the latest updates.

From what I can tell in the ISA server logs Outlook is talking to the
RPC server port 443 and 80 show up when I have someone on another
connection try to connect, however it falls back to RPC TCP which is
denied for reason by ISA Server. I have followed everything from Tom's
how-to's, and in short when that didn't I started over using Microsoft's
how-to's which have not worked either.

I know from reason in the ISA Server forums that people have had these
issue with Outlook 2003/Exchange and ISA I am wondering if any here who
might have experienced the same problem could shed some light on how
they managed to get it working, without using another method such as
VPN. :-)

Thanks

Andrew