Re: Over the size limit messages

  • From: "Amy Kohler" <akohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:09:47 -0400

Does anyone know how or it you can change the message users get when they are
over their size limit for their mailboxes?

The default message says to use PST's and we don't want our users using pst's

EX:

Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator.

Your mailbox size is 109474 KB.

Mailbox size limits:

You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 97280 KB.You may not be
able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size.

To make more space available, delete any items that you are no longer using or
move them to your personal folder file (.pst).

Items in all of your mailbox folders including the Deleted Items and Sent Items
folders count against your size limit.

You must empty the Deleted Items folder after deleting items or the space will
not be freed.

See client Help for more information.

Thanks

Amy