RE: Outgoing e-mail problem with one user

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:54:55 +0200

Hi,

Is it possible to recreate the user account?

As you described your problem - It's a one user problem. Recreating the
user account can solve the problem.

Some highlights:

When Exchange 2000 sends mail to a remote routing group, the message
must travel through a connector.

There are three different types of connectors:

1.    Routing Group connector - Connects routing groups, so messages can
be transferred between routing groups.

2.    SMTP connector - Enables you to control the flow of messages
between SMTP hosts.

3.    X.400 connector - establish an X.400 messaging route between two
routing groups or between a routing group and an X.400 system.

Actually I don't think that you need the X.400.

Look at:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/deploy/confea
t/12x2kadc.mspx

If you don't need the X.400, you can go to the user properties and in
the e-mail address you can remove the X.400 from his e-mail address.

Hope this help

Dolly