Other User's Folder

  • From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:01:25 -0400

Now that I've upgraded to Exchange 2000 from 5.5, I (as an Exchange
Administrator) cannot seem to open any folder from another user.  I could in
Exchange 5.5.  The error that I get when I click on 'File, Open, Other
User's Folder', then type the users' name in Outlook 2002 is:

Unable to display the folder. The Inbox folder could not be found.

How can I fix this?

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

954-858-1600

dharding@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dharding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.