Online Chat

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:28:31 -0400

Hello All

I posted this last week and really did not get a very good response, so I
will try one more time.

What would you guys think about having an online chat session, maybe once a
week or once a month to discuss certain topics, I would host the chat server
and you would pick the topics you would like to discuss, this would be a
great chance for us to build a strong community.

Let me know you thoughts and I will try and schedule the chat sessions for a
times that would be suitable for you all.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890