RE: OWA not working after server migration

  • From: Chris Cerer <ccerer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:24:12 -0500

Thank you to everyone that replied to my posting.  It turns out that the
person that originally set up the mail server changed the default.htm to be
an additional step with a hyperlink to mail.mydomain.com/exchange, so that
the users don't have to remember the whole path, just mail.mydomain.com.
They have enough trouble remembering mail.mydomain.com, adding the /exchange
would probably make their little heads explode!  All is well, thanks for the
help!

Chris